View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: 90% of people have no idea how to make money with adsense

LOL I swear I realy am not a majesty imposter. I have no secret plans or anything. I have been thinking about writing up a guide so im going to give it a shot. It realy simple but i swear its all I do. Im sorry if I did something wrong I promise to never post another adsense screen shot. I didnt know it was against the rules.

Step 1.
Pick a high paying keyword. To me this is the most important step. It just takes too many clicks to make money off of most keywords. Real Estate, Loans, and Lawyer keywords seem to be high paying.

Step 2.
Research the topic. Log onto blogger and write 4 post related to the subject. I usualy put a pic on each post to make it appear longer. The info doesnt have to be that interesting or original just dont copy anyone else word 4 word.

3. Put the adsense on the page and wait for the ads to come up.

4. Advertise the site. I like myspace, but you can do whatever you like.

I'll use one of my sites as an example. I made a site about DUIs and how to get out of them. The ads said something about getting your DUI dropped. So after I made the blog I went onto myspace and made a dummy profile with a little info about getting DUIs dropped and linnked back to my blog. I would post in myspace forum and other DUI related forums. This would get me about 50 visits a day and I had a 10% click threw rate. I made about around $5 a day from this site.

I had 7 sites that would earn me between $25-$50 a day all together. I think the reason they worked is they paid about $1 per click and someone that had a DUI would definetly be interested in checking out the ads.

Interesting ads that pay high are money makers. Instead of having sites with great content I just would drum up about 50 page impressions per site and when you added them together it was fairly profitable.

P.S. I dont know if interesting is the right word. They are ads for stuff that people absolutly need. DUIs dropped, quick loans to pay bills, whatever.

I am not trying to sell anything. There is nothing left to sell. This is all that I do. It is very simple. If I ever offer to sell you something say "hey u already gave out all of ur info and its pretty simple anyway" I swear its so easy if you made up enough sites I think $2-3K per month is possible. With this being said I have never made over $60 in a given day.