View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: 90% of people have no idea how to make money with adsense

Another possible motive that could be part of a more elaborate structured marketing leading up to a pitch (which may not at all have anything to do with pitching to us):

Google his screen name (with the underscore, no spaces) and his 2+2 profile and one of his threads (the "Adsense Mistake" one he first came back to the forum with) are the #2 and #3 hits. I wouldn't be suprised to see a homepage link show up in his profile if his account lasts that long. His actual target suckerpool could be on some other forum/group/whatever where he gets those curious to google him. #2 + #3 google results are worth money if expoited properly...even I know that much and I've made exactly $0 w/ adsense or affiliate marketing lol.

Might have backfired tho, he prolly needed a few clean threads (w/o us calling foul) for it to be worthwhile. I'm tempted to make a post in the Adsense Mistake thread along the lines of "Anyone seeing this thread from a google search, please see this thread" and link back to this one lol.

I won't, though, because if that in fact is the motive, it's pretty clever...if he littered his posts w/ specific keywords and was successful at pulling off google search status. I may be giving him too much credit tho. *shrug*

[/detective]