View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

From the rules:
Belgarion, The Rivan King and Child of the Prophecy of Light. One extra vote for the person he openly voted that day. Sorcerer power: Clemency. He may stop a lynch, once. If he does so, there will be no lynch that day. If he is killed, Eriond inherits the mantle of the Child of Light, along with his voting powers and Clemency, if unused.

Eriond is gone, so I think we lost the clemency. The double vote should go to someone else:

The Malloreon is the tale of the Struggle between the Prophecy of Light and the Prophecy of Dark. As such, there will ALWAYS be a Child of Light and a Child of Dark living as long as the game is running. If the Heirs to the prophecy die, one of the remaining ordinary players on that team will inherit the voting powers of the Child they follow. However, only the original Heirs inherit the additional powers (Divination or Clemency) that the Children of Dark and Light wield.

So, we have a new double voter anyway. I don't think we got hurt as badly as I originally thought. With Geran gone, the wolves are in the same boat. If they lose Zandramas, they lose their seer, but someone else inherits the double vote. Zandramas would be much more of a loss to the wolves than Belgarion was for us.

It does bother me a little that Cyradis wants me lynched.

My desk is literally littered with index cards with so many notes and scratch outs. I have to find a more efficient way to catalog all the data from these games. Any advice? I see some excel spreadsheets, is there an efficient method of keeping track of everything?