View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 02:43 PM

Default Re: 90% of people have no idea how to make money with adsense

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
stu, are you the poster formerly known as majesty2009?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say most definetly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it is. Same self-promoting wording, same "I don't want to give out my site" crap, same bs adsense screenshot (although this one is better made than the last one he copied from someone's ebook page). What's wrong w/ the screenshot? In his "I got my first Adsense check" post, he claims it was for $404, and that was almost entirely from November, and he's up to $12/day now from 3 sites. The Adsense screenshot above is for December, says the same magic $404...but that's $404 in December where he "didn't do much of anything". The language, wording, writing style, etc...all has majesty2009 all over it. I don't know the motives...trolling? ego boost? building a database of who the vulnerable/naive people on this forum are? picked adsense marketing howto as his niche while trying to mimic the $15k challenge (instead of crafts) to us (instead of yahoo groups) and he's in the "gain a rep by posting" phase prior to site launch? leading up to an ebook or coaching pitch?

Doesn't matter to me. This guy is obviously another majesty2009 account. The timing of his joining and maj's leaving cannot be ignored, either. The only question is his motives...which would only be valuable to find out once he got to the pitch/money question/scam exposure/whatever *if* it turns out it was s slick plan worthy of replicating. I'm not holding my breath tho. Time will tell.

Over/Under on how many more maj-like accounts we will cycle through before he gives up or gets to the pitch?