Thread: TableNavigator
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 02:03 PM

Default Re: A script you might like

[ QUOTE ]
Nope. I use Auto Resizer and love it (especially the auto-rebuy) so tyvm for that mate.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ty for the compliment (alot more peeps use this than I realized! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ). I just sorry the interface is a bit iffy for the testing version (interfaces not my strong point...), but eventually it will be improved when I get more time (along with the code), and hopefully most of the ideas can go into another project like PartyPlanner for the long term [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Overall this forum has improved my mouse strain problems ten fold or more... Only a few months ago I used to 8/10-table 800x600 tables using built-in windows cascade mode as my only aid, so huge improvement now!

[ QUOTE ]
Do you still want it to skip from the last table in the first row to the first table in the last row etc., or should I turn that off too?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think for me just 4-tabling 6max atm, then perhaps easiest for me if this is off also. BUT I can see this being useful for others so I wouldn't totally disable it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Possibly could there just be an option at the top of the script to turn it on/off?

Thanks again for sharing the script - Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]