View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 09:51 AM

Default JJ flops set in minraised 3bet pot

Had this hand recently and I think it was one of my most misplayed hands of the week, even though my read during the turn was that villan probably minraised me preflop with ATC and likely held not much how should I have played this.

I went for check-call flop as if I had been properly 3bet, I was thinking may be I should have check-raised some where given flop texture and his aggr stats even though I think he doesn't have much and then just bet standard to the river to get AI.

Villan is 53/15/3.7 ,4,3.5,4 aggr on each street
weaksauce bets flop and turn, like I led turn with a weaksauce 1/2 pot bet of my own [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm running pretty nitty on this table @ 17/12/3.5 showdown some good hands in medium sized pots.

Comments on all streets plz and general lines on sets when 3bet and whether you play a minraised 3bet pot like this as a raised pot( I would usually lead or c/r this flop then bet bet).

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
5 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $63.20
Hero: $103.45
Button: $77.90
SB: $24.35
BB: $35

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is CO with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $1.75</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $3</font>, 2 folds, Hero calls.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($6.75, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $4</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($14.75, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $8</font>, Button calls.

River: 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($30.75, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $15</font>, Button folds.
Uncalled bets: $15 returned to Hero.

Results:
Final pot: $30.75