Thread: college beat
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 09:24 PM

Default Re: college beat

Merc,

I suppose you are right. I believe exactly that I have the right to be an administrator of justice in this scenario. I don't have a duty to do so, but I'm certainly entitled to, and have the right to do as I please. Similarly, I believe OP doesn't have a right to be protected in this scenario. Note that by attempting to pass on information to the relevent parties, I'm not "adminstrating justice," I'm merely attempting to enable those who might administer justice to do their jobs better, by making them have as complete information as possible for their decision making process. But whatever, If I were in a position to personally give OP a D, I would do so, obviously.

I don't believe I'm "punishing him for his poor performance or whatever" I believe I'm much closer to attempting to punish him for his absolute sense of entitlement and idiocy of posting this particular problem on this web page. To be short, I believe the OP deserves the proper "punishment" for his failure to accumulate the necessary points to deserve a C- in his class. And, I don't believe he has a "right" to protection from me, or anyone I offer money to for help.

citanul