View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 07:04 PM

Default Supernova easy, Supernova elite impossible

Before you guys start flaming me for my opinions, i'm just gonna state right now that i switched to Pokerstars a week ago as a long time dedicated Absolute player. I really like it here, i just think there is room for improvement on the VIP program.

I've been looking over the requirements for various VIP levels, and there DOES seem to be logical jumps from one level to the next (small jumps for casual players, 10x jumps for higher volume players).

However, it is my firm belief that the very heart and soul of the pokerstars community is mostly comprised of players that will earn between 200,000-600,000 VPP's per year.

Don't get me wrong. The supernova elite level looks AWESOME. Its just that there is no reward for a player putting in 500,000 vpp's per year.

My suggestion is this (if you're reading scotty): For a player that reaches 500,000 VPPS in a year, give them the 400% FPP bonus. Everything the same as Supernova, but they get the same FPP's and the Elite Level. The Elite level will still be a truly unique and amazing level... can't really beat $30,000 worth of free tournament entries.

My solution is kinda of vague and for that i apologize. Its just slightly frustrating to see how easy it is to acheive supernova but how insanely difficult it is to reach supernova elite. Something in the middle, even if its small, should be introduced.

Thanks for reading