Thread: RayBonert
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 04:03 PM

Default RayBonert

I received the following PMs from RayBonert.

[ QUOTE ]
duke,

i want to know what it would take for 2+2 to decide to operate a poker professional server for the purpose of hosting events for the 2+2 membership.

i have all of the software that you would need. in fact i can setup an entire 2p2 site such that the official 2p2 person has total control over accounts and the bank.

i will do this at no charge.

we just completed our first ever pokerbot.com sponsored event today ... described here
http://forum.winholdem.net/wbb/viewtopic.php?t=9230

there were 3 humans and 1 bot. the bot took 2nd place. all of the participants were on ventrilo and they each received a complete set of the server side hand histories (the hh's with all card info).

there is another event scheduled for next week.

i can host your event very easily; just say the word. or ..
i can setup a completely separate ppro server under your control (i.e. 2P2-Atlanta) hosted on my windows box in downtown atlanta.

or if 2p2 publishing wants to pay the $100/month co-location then you guys can control everything - all windows accounts and all ppro accounts.

i really would like the opportunity to help 2p2.

please advise. i can make all of these very easy for you.

ray

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
duke,

i want the chance to be the software provider for the 2p2 holdem server:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...c=1#Post8683195

ray

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he PMed me because we are talking about having an SMP game.

I told him that I have no clue what he's talking about and I wasn't the the right person to talk about this with. So, he asked me who to talk to about this.

From looking at his other threads, this guy seems to be unable to accept that his software and tourneys aren't very welcome.

I can tell him whatever but was wondering if one of the admins or poker forum mods wanted to handle this.