View Single Post
Old 01-06-2007, 04:15 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Version 0.31 1/5/07

1. TweakUI is no longer needed (and I recommend not using the Xmouse feature in TweakUI). Now, whenever your mouse is over a Full Tilt table, that table will be activated by the script.
2. For Fixed Bets, the bet amount is rounded to a multiple of the small blind amount.
3. For Increment and Decrement Bets, the bet amount is rounded to a multiple of the small blind. The smallest amount for an increment/decrement is one small blind.

Oranzith: I believe fix #1 will solve your issue with the pot button flashing.

Download here .
Documentation is here .

[/ QUOTE ]

omg [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I stand by my statement that FT Shortcuts is the best AHK ever to surface on this website.