View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 07:55 PM

Default Lee Jones and Jurollo - PLEASE READ - Stars $50K VIP Freeroll

The first weekly $50K VIP Freeroll is tomorrow at 2PM EST. There have been several announcements about the new VIP freerolls and how GoldStar and PlatinumStar VIP's would be able to satellite their way into them via FPP satellites. I've looked in the tournament lobby under the VIP tab and the two satellites tomorrow for the $50K freeroll will not be done in time for those that win seats to enter the $50K freeroll at 2PM EST.

Basically it means that Stars has excluded Gold and Platinum VIP's from a freeroll that they have been promoting to the VIP members. So if you are a Supernova VIP I guess you're going to have a nice $50K freeroll tomorrow. The response from Stars support to my e-mail about this was:

"Unfortunately since last week we were running the Fifth Anniversary Promotion, there were not satellites for the $50K VIP Freeroll. The satellites start again tomorrow for the next Saturday's event."

Doesn't make sense to me. Just move the two satellites for the Gold and Platinum Star VIP's up about 4 hours and add another set later in the day. I'm disappointed because this was the first month I achieved PlatinumStar VIP and I'm basically locked out of a freeroll I'm supposed to be able to satellite my way into. Maybe Lee Jones can just open the first $50K freeroll up to all Gold and Platinum VIP's?

I PM'ed Jurollo but he must be quite busy with the PCA as I'm sure Lee is as well. I'm not holding out much hope that anything will be done about it. If you are a Supernova VIP good luck tomorrow.

Paul