View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Help my horse (and me)

FTP is great. Between FTP and Neteller I was able to clear a xxxx cashout with less than 36 hours between cashout and the money hitting my bank account.

As far as I know I haven't run into any bots. There's only one that I was suspicious of though since his name was "TestBot," or something and he called my all-in with A-high in a 250BB pot. His time between actions was always the same. Are people that stupid to make that their screename though?

Anyway, as for setfarmers, they aren't bad if you can spot them. They are really stripping away the portions of poker that make poker profitable and differentiate good players from bad players. They aren't allowing themselves to make mistakes but are relying on the mistakes of others. Everyone makes money on sets, it's those who eek out profits in between sets that are the allstars. Therefore, if it means just one less person at my table to worry about, then I don't mind a set farmer at all.

The play on FTP has been really really fishy as of late, and ABC poker works fine. I'd strongly recommend that your buddy reduce, if not eliminate bluffing from his game. It's usually spew. If you can't get someone to fold a mediocre overpair bluffing is the wrong direction to go, there's just too much value in your big hands.