View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 04:18 PM

Default Re: I [censored] up, 200bb 5-10

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
omg, fisher plsplsplsplsplsplsplsplspls stop. cole, i hate you.

[/ QUOTE ]

1st of all, YOU SUCK!
2nd, YOU STILL SUCK
3rd, STILL SUCKin

It's easy for you to post imature comments like so all the time but when it comes to strategy, you really suck!

[quote}yea he would have won the pot at its current size but if he bets pot or sllightly more - then he must make a huge mistake to call the bet and you must then fold to the scare cards on the river because there is really no hand you can beat, if you push the turn only hands that call are better ones like a slowplayed set so really that is a bad push just overbet the pot and fold to a k or 8 on the river, that is the best way to get long term value for your hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a good point here. But I have only one problem with your play. The cards now dictate who wins and who loses. If your running good, then yeah, I guesse. And if he had flopped a set, there's no way with that board that the villian is going to call the flop reraise. His option is to raise medioker knowing well the Hero has atleast a Big Ace that can call. Besides, I'll take my chances the way it was play.

i agree a set is unlikely on this board but how can you say that pushing is the right play??? that is my only contention with your line in this hand. of course everyone wants to win pots but pushing is retarted you never get called by worse hands and only by better ones. yea the cards dictate who wins the pot but mathmatically you are taking the best of it by him making the mistake on the turn by calling the overbet and winning more in the long run than if you were simply to take the pot down on the turn without the extra money in there.