View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 04:27 AM

Default Re: 2008 National Champions (NCAAF)

Haven't really looked through exactly who's going to be back, but from what I know off hand:

1. USC: Pains me to put them here but that defense is going to be absolutely sick with some experience. And as soon as they replace the receivers, the offense should be set too.

2. Florida: The only thing that's hurt them this year is the two QB system. Let Urban Meyer run the spread option right and they're a top contender if not the favorite.

3. LSU: They've got a ton of starters coming back and should get the flip side of the scheduling coin after having all their tough games on the road this year. I could see them 12-0 through the regular season before losing to the Gators in the SEC title game.

4. Michigan: Henne and Hart will probably be the best QB/RB duo in the nation next year. The losses on the defensive side of the ball and in the O-line will probably keep them from going undefeated though.

5. Virginia Tech: Kind of my sleeper pick here in a historically good program that went through a rebuilding year, but will have a lot of people back next season.