View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Sugar Bowl Thoughts

I've decided to put 2 units on L.S.U (got em at -8) and one unit on the under 56. Reasoning for the under is L.S.U's swarming quick defense(don't think Dame has saw anything as good)I think Notre Dame is going to get out of the gates slow like they usually do and they wont be able to design an amazing comeback like they did against MSU or UCLA--L.S.U's d is just that good. L.S.U lost to Flordia, based on 5 turnovers coughed up by L.S.U--which is how L.S.U can and might lose. I think one game that might resemble this one is the Notre Dame 20 vs UCLA 17(Bruin's d is good, but not L.S.U good).If Dame puts more than 20 on the board they will have played great. I can see something like 28-17 L.S.U. The last factor, which suprisingly hasn't got much coverage is that they are playing in New Orleans...I don't care what anyone says..the energy that will be focused on L.S.U in that Dome after everything that happened there--Sometimes games are more then just the game. One way or the other, I'm hoping for a great game