View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 03:32 PM

Default I almost got my ass kicked by HULK HOGAN last night

Well, this may be hard to believe but every bit of this story is true.

I'm walking on South Beach, Lincoln Road with my best pal Mike and like usual we're hitting on chicks. So, I find a pair of very beautiful girls walking out of an expensive cloting store, one of them is very tall if model looking. So I approach both of them and use my usual line "Excuse me, I heard chicks go to South Beach to pick up guys, is that true?"-- at which point the model one said, "Ughhh No, Bye!" and then I asked, "Well, in that case, where do girls go".. and which point she was very beligerant and said "you guy's are sooo not funny". This is when my pal gives the usual line we use when chicks reject us... "hey Vlad, don't worry, those girls are Lesbians anyway" and I say "you're right Mike, they are lesbians, high five!". Then the two girls said, you both are going to get your asses kicked. About 1 minute later the girls approach this cheap yellow Dodge Charger on the street, and the model one says "those two guys called us lesbians"-- at which point the car pulled over into a parking lot... AND..... Hulk Hogan, who's over 6 feet tall and BUFF AS [censored], wearing a tank top, and bandana around his head like always, with his blonde mustache gets out of the car with his son getting outta the passanger side, and said "WHY DID YOU CALL MY DAUGTHER A LESBIAN... I'm going to stick your head up your friend's ass, [censored] and if I see you here again, i'm going to kill you". I was [censored] terrified, but i knew in the back of my mind he cant [censored] me up cuz hes a celebrity, we apologized and walked away, and then we were liek DUDE... WE ALMOST GOT OUR ASS KICKED BY HULK HOGAN... AWESOME!!!

Thats the chick we called a lesbian [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]