5 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
SB: $57.05
BB: $342.8
UTG: $162.40
Hero (MP): $204
BTN: $87.20

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($3, 5 players)
UTG calls $2, <font color="red">Hero raises to $8</font>, BTN calls $8, SB calls $7, BB folds, UTG calls $6

<font color="blue">Lots of shorties and lots of bad players at this table. I make a below-average raise because...well, because I'm stupid, and I'm frustrated, and I'm bored, and I'm ready to quit, and I'm tired of folding everybody out when I've got a huge preflop hand. OK, it was dumb, and I pay the price: three people call me. C'mon, no ace!</font>

<font color="black">Flop:</font> Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($34, 4 players)
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $27</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises all in to $79.20</font>, SB folds, UTG calls $79.20, <font color="red">Hero raises to $155</font>, UTG calls all in for $75.20
Uncalled bet of $0.60 returned to Hero

<font color="blue">Flop comes aceless. After a bit of thinking I decide that $27 is a good amount to bet with my overpair. Shorty pushes -- not a HUGE surprise. Mid-size stack CALLS. I figure him for a Q or a draw, I guess my folding equity at zero, and I decide to punish him for his hand. I assume I'm at least ahead in the main pot and I could easily be ahead in the side pot, too. Given that I can't imagine folding the hand at this point, I think pushing is better than calling.</font>

Thoughts?