View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 02:48 PM

Default 10-20 hand: How many bets do you go?

4 handed 10-20 online on small site. Uncapped betting on heads up streets.

Villain is a total fish, is prone to random acts of aggression but is generally very loose and very passive. He is capable of playing any two, but not a total idiot postflop, i.e. will not peel with a single overcard or bottom pair no kicker on co-ordinated boards.

I have K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the BB. UTG calls, all fold to me.

2 to the flop ($24): K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I check, villain checks.
<font color="blue"> Flame the slowplay if you want, but if I check there he will automatically assume that I do not have a K and call me down with any piece of the board; he will fold any unpaired hand or any hand with no spades, but pay me off on later streets with any hand that makes a pair or picks up a draw on the turn (i.e. clubs).</font>

2 to the turn ($24): (K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]) 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I bet, villain calls.

2 to the river ($64): (K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]) 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I bet, villain raises, I 3-bet, Villain 4-bets. How many more bets are going in? Villain isn't giving off any timing tells.