View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 10:09 PM

Default Re: It\'s clear there is a Creator of the Universe!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
However the nature of GR, and QM seem to be likely properties of created universes over non created ones.

[/ QUOTE ]

Says who? Why? According to what criteria?

[/ QUOTE ] We have this theory that the universe is the same thoughout. It makes sense. The Grand unifying or some such. Why then does the really large and the really small behave differently than objects in the "Middle World". We know that it does and it's possible to be the nature of a non created universe. The mehtods that the created universe would use, would purduce these types of results when we attempted to reach out past our programed environment. Then again you are the astrophysisist, so you tell me. I am afraid I will lose this point. However it isn't central.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's like saying that a penguin, upon travelling to the Sahara, must conclude that the world is more likely "created" than "uncreated" because it is so different when he travels far from the environment where his species evolved. In other words, it makes no sense whatsoever.

"Middle world" physics makes intuitive sense to us because we are middle world creatures, having evolved to understand sizes within a couple of orders of magnitude of a meter, speeds within a couple of orders of magnitude of a meter per second, etc.

BTW: It's "produce." [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]