Thread: hit and run
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 04:28 AM

Default hit and run

So my car was parked on the street. A giant Pepsi Co Truck hit it and drove off. I wasnt there, but thank god some dude saw the whole thing and wrote me a note with his number on it. He also wrote down the ID# of the truck (not the license plate, but all pepsi co distributor trucks have some sort of ID# on them).

Anyway, i called him up he told me what happened. Apparently some asshat was directing the truck around a tight corner and decided it didnt matter if he hit any cars, as long as the end result was that the truck made the left turn. Unfortunately, my car was the unlucky one that got racked.

So does anyone have any similar experiences and what their results were? I'm going to contact the local distributors and find out if they have a truck with that number on it. I've also already had a cop come and fill out an accident report etc.

Any ideas? I think i might also write to Pepsi and see if i can get some sort of free [censored] out of them. Also, can we all boycott Pepsi products until this comes to a resolve? Coca-cola is the [censored] anyway.