View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 01:49 PM

Default Re: 2006 Results graphs etc

I dont't know really. To begin with I am not a high strung individual to begin with. If I had some great insight into this I would post it but I don't. Just keep logging hands. What else can you do? You can't control the cards just your reactions to them.

Also, I quit dichotimizing cards into good or bad. For instance, if a card that likely helps the villian rolls off the deck, instead of getting pissed that a terrible card just came I just try to make the best decision with the new information available.

Consciously controling my physiological reactions such as posture facial expressions etc seems to keep me even as well.

Hell I am not tilt proof. No one is. When a session starts getting [censored] get away from the CPU. Go outside and take a walk. Call some friends to hang out. Just do something to get your mind off playing or logically accept the fact that you have to run bad sometimes. And never ever feel sorry for yourself about running bad? The why me, why am I so unlucky questions are [censored]. Anyone who has made any significant money playing poker has hit the life lottery and is much more fortunate than many other people.