View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 02:08 PM

Default Re: Seeking advice in learning Hold\'em

Thanks for the tips Johnny

I have a couple of questions regarding your response. Is there a particular book or section of a book that is recommended as it relates to Bankroll Management. I will search the 2+2 forum. I believe I understand it but additional info shouldn't hurt.

I've been thinking about the tracking software. Is Poker Tracker the best. I want to give myself the best opportunity to improve my game and I know this info is going to invaluable.

Is it recommended to review every hand played? I plan on using my online play to improve my game as opposed to an income source, although some extra cash would be nice. My point is that I won't be playing all the time. I will play, review my play, and continue to study many books.

I plan on playing online just to improve enough to move to B&M games. Is my fear of online collusion and artificial intelligence (bots) justified? Even if the bots aren't that good yet, I imagine in a relatively short period of time they will be very good. At the moment, my biggest fear is online collsion. I imagine that it isn't that difficult to pull off without detection.

Thanks for the info Monkover