View Single Post
Old 12-27-2006, 11:22 PM

Default Re: 30 LBS in 90 days - Who\'s with me???

[ QUOTE ]
IMHO, another completely feasible option for meals are Lean Cuisines..before you laugh, consider them as an alternative for all those times that you want to eat fettucini alfredo and pizza - the food is remarkably good and even if you eat 5 lean cuisines a day, as long as you watch that you aren't getting some of the high (300+) calorie ones, you'll stay under 1500 calories.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally missed this thread the first time around...and I was going in the reverse direction while you all were losing. So I'm gonna start mine at the new year. (I refuse to call it a "resolution" tho).

But yeah, Lean Cuisines are actually really good for the spacing out of meals, and if you have some timing regualtions that are difficult. For example, I do Taekwondo, and class sorta runs right thru dinnertime, and I don't want to eat after (too late). So on those nights, I'll often have a lean Cuisine and a Gatorade, kick for 2-3 hours, (and be very happy when I get smashed on one beer when we all go out after.)

Anyway, past personal experience is that a Lean Cuisine tells your mind you ate a "meal" for only 240 calories, and takes 5 min to heat up. Perfect.

Anyone wanna restart the challenge with me in January? I'm gonna train harder at TKD for my cardio, and hi-rep lift the off days, as well as aim for < 2000 cal/day and much less drinking. (I weigh 255 or so right now, and could stand to get to 210 or less eventually, but I'll aim for 225 by April.)