View Single Post
Old 12-25-2006, 05:33 AM

Default Top 5 all-time favorite poker episodes?

It's hard to remember everything I've seen but here is what I come up with off the top of my head. Mine are more geared towards entertainment value than good poker because that's what I look for first and foremost. I'm sure your favorites will vary from mine.

1 - WPT Paris where Tony G goes to war with Surrinder Sunar and trash talks the rest of the table mercilessly.

2 - The first WSOP TOC where Hellmuth threw the ultimate fit after losing in hilarious fashion to Annie Duke.

3 - WPT Bay 101 (I think) where Danny Nguyen plays horribly and destroys everyone including Gus Hansen.

4 - The episode of HSP season 1 where Hellmuth gets stacked like 3 times in a row and loses his cool bigtime (actually there might have been a few eps like that).

5 - The 2004 USPC episode where Hoyt Corkins tried to steal Jdag's blind with 87o, got called by 10s, flopped trips and turned quads. Dags knocking his pile of chips over towards Hoyt in a fit of rage was priceless. Then the next hand he went all-in for his last chip with KK, got called by QQ and JJ and they both flopped sets against him.