View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 06:58 PM

Default Re: Optimum Bubble Strategy?

I too am wondering what style some of you players who make more FTs than most of us incorporate around the bubble when you DON'T have the big stack.

-I think stealing blinds, and re-stealing is very advantageous at this time. I think this because a lot of players are just looking to make it ITM, whereas some of us want to FT and win. Many players will tighten up around the bubble, and I think this is disadvantageous play. A. The blinds are usually high B. There's a lot of value in stealing blinds C. If you have any FE you need to exploit it and steal from big stacks that are playing aggressive (as they should be) but they are raising with marginal holdings most of the times and will correctly fold to a push. Stay away from the short stacks who are looking to get their money in at any +EV situation, for doubling them up is a real no no. I think picking on the medium/passive stacks, and the over-aggro/big stacks is a better strategy for they don't want to call an all in, and give up their stack without a premium hand. How'd I do?