Thread: A small vent.
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 02:10 PM

Default A small vent.

My better half of my life has been ruined by acne.

I was not always this shy. I remember as a kid, I used to be the class clown. Kids refered to me as the funny Asian kid. Then middleschool came and puberty crept up and hit me like a bitch. My face became filled with disgusting acne. My confidence became non existent. I could no longer talk normally with people because I became very self concious. I knew people were staring and judging. No one would give me a chance.

I entered highschool and things remained the same. I wasn't invited to any parties, I never kissed anyone, and I always got those stares. People simply wouldn't give me a chance. I wasn't a loner however; I still had friends and would hang out on weekends and such. However, even the friends I have now, first avoided me because how I looked. As the years went by, I became less and less sociable.

What is my status now?
I still have severe acne and I am attending college. I can not talk to attractive girls for the life of me. In fact, I can barely hold a conversation with a guy. I have become extremely self concious and almost despise myself. I stutter constantly, even with close friends. I always picture myself messing up when talking. It's become a burden I want to remove.

I hate how I was never given the chance to live a normal life. I hate how acne ruined what should be the best years of my life. I hate how people just look at me and refuse to give me a chance. I hate how I haven't kissed a girl. I hate what I have turned into.

Cliff notes: WAAH WAAH WAAH