View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 04:37 PM

Default Shuffler opens accidently with muck on top

I don't play live as much as some people on this board, but it's the first time I've seen this one.

Lastnight at Jackson Rancheria we're on the flop and the dealer is pulling in the folds and shoving them into the muck when the shuffle machine opens. I wasn't looking directly at her so I don't know what triggered it, but I'm sure her finger/hand brushed the green button as she was pulling cards in.

Here's the thing: the muck was right on top and flipped all the cards faceup. Seats 1,2,3,4&5 (I was in seat 5) had a good look at the muck. Seat 1 happened to still be in the hand and had a very clear view of the whole pile.

Dealer did what she could to keep the cards behind the lid until she could close the machine and continue dealing as if nothing happened.

Nobody said a word and I didn't speak up because a) I rarely talk at the table, and b) I wasn't in the hand.

Had I been in the hand I'd have probably called for the floor. What would be the floor's move at that point?

Onaflag..........

ps...can't kick her in the nuts because she hasn't got any. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]