View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 03:22 PM

Default Re: Unacceptable (lack of) ConJelCo Service From Customer

[ QUOTE ]
Subsequent to my previous post I learned that our customer service people had been in touch with "Kovner" and had left a phone message for him on his answering machine. This was yesterday. The post that started this thread was at noon today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. This is true. I don't check my phone messages every day, and I found this phone message yesterday after I made this thread.
Whoops.
Also, before I continue my complaints, let me say I have generally been pleased with Conjelco. I've pre-ordered every major 2+2 book that has come out since I've been playing from them and I always get the book before any other retailer. I also tried to handle this more civilly than starting a thread.

Having said that, customer service doesn't just mean preventing mistakes, it also means fixing mistakes as quickly and painlessly as possible...

Chuck, I did try Emailing you on Dec 12 in an Email titled "Delayed Shipping" sent by "Mike Kovner" (mike.kovner@...). I never got a response from this. I also sent a PM via 2+2 that never was responded to.
The phone situation is extremely frustrating. I finally found out from the shipping department that when the customer service department doesn't answer it routs to ordering, or something to that effect (can't be sure this is the truth. They've been giving me the run around since the beginning). However, it seems as if the customer service department never answers as I called at various times throughout the day spread over a few-day period.

Finally, I got the phone message that Chuck referred to saying "your order should have been processed on 11/22". I already knew this because when I go to order status on the conjelco site, that's exactly what it says, but since the shipping company is separate, that's the only info I had. This is also what Chuck says in his response in this thread.
I was so relieved to finally get a phone call back though, because at least I'd have a number to call. I replay the message to find where the customer service rep tells me how to call back, but that section of the message doesn't exist. Now I'm back at square-one: I can call the number on the website, but I'll get the run around, once again, I'm sure.

Where is my book, and when will I get it?