View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 08:00 AM

Default Re: 5CD: I\'m uncomfortable the amount of uncalled bets i make post-dra

Another one that bugs me is when theres one dude limps, who limps alot, and all fold to my BB, and i pop it. i draw 3, he draws 3. So the pots 2 big bets.

I feel uncomfortable when i check (i look weak, so he'll bet more than his fair share of 29% that he overtook AA)...so now im guessing what to pick off? I'm offered 3:1.

And if lead unimproved, he often folds. If he raises, its not a bluff in my games, and i can fold. Unless he keeps doing it! But , he'll flat call alot when he beat me, and just takes my bet either way. Rare would my bet make 3322 fold [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] so theres no element of bluff to my bet, and i only win this pot 70% of the time....and i take it anyways most of the time. How likely does his call have to be then, to bet? Take Notes! Take Notes! Is there meta-game value of just being the guy betting here (cause i usually got a good starting hand); being the bully, he vows to look me up next hand, and next time i have AAA. I hate that when i never lead after raising pre, then when i DO (spike a hand)...they drop.

Would betting even a slightly losing bet here might be ok if it gets me more calls next time?

Too bad the turnover is immense in my game, the best notes are on fishies who never reload/return [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]