Thread: VIP Poll
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 03:23 PM

Default Re: VIP Poll

i am pretty sure this is one of the best promotions ever done by a major site. i don't understand the complaining. most people are able to clear multiple thousands through this promotion. thats much much better than a 100$ deposit bonus once a month.

a few people seemed to have gotten tougher targets than others. but at the same time some players are more profitable (on a point for point basis) than others.

i could understand a few people being upset but not half. ultimately if you have a hard target, you should seriously consider moving up or doing what you have to do to clear the bonus. if its worth your time. if its not then don't do it. its just an offer. there are hundreds of bonuses out there right now and nobody is taking advantage of all of them. so its not the end of the world if you can't take advantage of this one.

btw i got an offer that i think is less than ideal for me but i am absolutely estatic. 2905 for 210$. i wish i was offered more money even if it took double the points. as it stands i plan on clearing double my bonus all 8 weeks.

EDIT: for example: even if some like MicroBob, who got a bad promotion apparently, decided to just move up stakes for only one of the eight weeks and clear the 500$ or whatever for that week then he is a lot better off with this promotion than party's promotions of a year or two ago. or really anybody's promotions a year ago.