View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 01:25 PM

Default Re: Bellagio 30-60: Post if you\'ve ever hauled 8 bets on the river!

I know this isn't as balla as 30/60, but I've hauled in 10 bets on the river at 3/6.

It was one of those nights where you just couldn't seem to lose any hand. I started with $100 and all of a sudden I have $500 in front of me and the players at the table are getting kind of sick of me running over everyone. On top of getting a great run of cards, they were all playing terribly. Win Win.

EP with A8d and I raise it up. A bunch of people call and the pot is huge. Flop: 689(two diamonds) I bet out, get raised, call. Still like, 4 people in the hand. (obv w 3/6) Turn: 10 (I'm pretty sure the guy who raised was on the draw and he just made it, but I have diamonds and well, if a 7 falls, its all good unless he has a J too. Anyways, I bet my draw on the turn and finally, a couple people fold, but "villian" is like ORLY? and raises. I just call it. River: DIAMOND..

I bet, he raises, I RR, He RR, I RR... and this continues until we each have 5BB in front of us and he calls the last one saying "Oh... I didn't even see the flush..."

He tilts and walks away from the table...