View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 04:40 AM

Default Re: Brag: New roommate is a hot azn!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I had like, 2 other plays, but that one netted me the most points. Also, I think exchanging words was -EV really, because both of my opponents were like, 2 turns away from winning (playing to only 100 points) and I was at like, 30 someodd points. They came up with HUGE plays. My brother was able to get a triple word score to make it 30pts in one turn and his fiance was able to score 44 pts on a single turn by adding "scraps" using the "s" to pluralize another word. OH it was a beating.

Believe me... I had to try and chip away and hope I could come up with a way to use 7-9 of my tiles to get a 50 point bingo bonus.

The worst part of losing is... my brother is HORRIBLE at spelling. And I'm quite sure a couple of the words were foreign, but 2(them) vs 1(me) voted that it was acceptable.

Never play against engaged/married people's rules. This game was COMPLETELY rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

YALL NIGGAS PLAY PUSSY RULEZ SCRABBLE [censored] THAT U NEED TO BE LAYING IN THE ROOMMATES BED GREASED UP INSTEAD OF ON HERE WITH THIS BULL [censored]