View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 02:42 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,
You know damn well that you spent that money. After Festa Al Lago. I volunteered to help you out because you are just a naiveté little girl and I was hoping that I could save you from making big mistakes.

I have coached many great players who came into poker with a lot of promise but without fundamental bankroll management skills with serious leaks in their game. I told you who these players are and you have spoken to some of them and they have told you how I helped them. When I first met you I believed that I could help you but it is now obvious to me that you are beyond help.

You ask about your twelve thousand dollars, where do you think the money that you have been playing with all this time has come from? You have been to Canada and Indiana. You played poker and you lost. You stayed at nice hotels and ate good meals. That money does not get refunded to you at the end of the session or when you leave to go to the next tournament.

It does not happen often but you conned me Brandi. You conned a lot of us. It is a shame too because we just wanted to help you.

I am traveling now, I am in New York on my way up to Canada. I think we are going to stay here for the night and I hope that the next time I see this forum you have set the record straight and stopped lying about us to all of these people.

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT'S IT???!!!!