View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 01:42 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Doyle told me about this twoplustwo while we were at the tournament. By the end of the day I had been asked about Brandi by several people who I have played with for years but with whom I have little contact with.

I had never visited poker forums before and I am disgusted by all of this. Personally, and I regret not saying this to him at the time, I think David should be ashamed of himself. I have a lot of anger right now and a lot of sadness.

Unlike Mark, this is not the first time that I have seen something like this in poker. The difference however is that stories travel a lot faster now than they did when we were younger.

I am saddened to say that people have approached my beautiful wife and wonderful children about this story and it upsets me greatly that they have to answer to these allegations.

I do not wish to speak further on this incident. I am just hoping that Brandi can retract what she has previously said about me so that we can put this whole incident behind us.

[/ QUOTE ]

This incident will only get more attention and speculation unless you tell your side of the story right here and now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. You are leaving yourself wide open to speculation.