View Single Post
Old 12-20-2006, 01:05 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Assani,

Obviously shaniac felt he would get some buttsex in exchange for giving her some of his primo weed. But before he could get his penis on her back, she was already latched onto WPT champ hizzle!

[/ QUOTE ]

El Diablo,

you are hilarious. Fwiw there was another 2+2er in the room with me.

Assani,

[ QUOTE ]

He met her once in a hotel room and she acted strangely....and because of that hes come in here and bashed away at her? I mean, I can understand that if Mark is his friend he'd want to stick up for him, but he started bashing her before Mark even posted in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I had heard about the newhizzle thing before it got posted here, perhaps that shaded my perception of her

2) I had heard about her propositioning men on tour (not Newhizzle, and probably before she even met Mark) and she's been associated with, like, dozens of dudes in poker since she first appeared. It doesn't take a genius to understand her nature.

3) Having explained myself succintly to Boris, I don't feel that I need to offer any other reasons for my motives or behavior in this thread other than to point out that all I did was regurgitate the rumors I was privvy to, and then offer an anecdote in an effort to explain her presence/pesonality.

I admit that saying I hope she starved to death was a little harsh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough....you just have to understand that to the casual observer it appeared that you came in here and just bashed her without providing any real reasons. I obviously assumed that there was some history there, as I wouldn't expect you to be doing it for no reason.