View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 09:55 AM

Default Re: Taj 5k, baby flush facing overbet reraise

I can't believe that no one else has sounded off on this post. I think that it is a really interesting hand.

The more I think about this hand the easier I think this push becomes.

I really can't imagine the SB being bad enough to push with the nuts here (well 2nd nuts because of straight flush possibilities... but I dont think he is pushing that either)

Also, the fact that the hero has the 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] with three big clubs on board makes it less likely that the villain has a bigger flush.

If we rule out the Ace high flush because he wouldn't be pushing that then try to think of his possible hands... Is he calling with J7s in the SB? with J2s? T4s? although possible these seem unlikely.

Therefore only hand that really makes sense for him to have that also beats us is 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

It is much more likely that he has a pair and a draw, a straight, or even a lower flush, than it is that he has the one hand that has you dominated.

This is actually an easy push.

Push>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;Fold>>>>>Call

I would have had trouble with this one at the table but looking back I think that its a pretty easy call... just have to hope that CO doesn't have the nuts [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]