View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 03:31 AM

Default Re: Directions - Bellagio to Wynn

[ QUOTE ]
I can't stand sitting on the strip so I just head over the bridge toward the Rio and take a left on Hotel Rio, down the ramp, left on Dean Martin and back under the 15. Bare left-ish on Industrial and follow that right to Desert in, past Fashion Show and right into the Wynn when you cross the street.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no way you are getting on DI from Industrial. DI is an underpass that goes over I15 and then directly under the strip between Stardust and The New Frontier. You can, however, turn right on Fashion Show and that takes you directly to the front door of Wynn. That will bring you out right between the Fashion Show and New Frontier and you're staring at Wynn. You can pull in the front there or take the left and quick right and go into the parking garage that way. If you turn right onto the strip, just make the left at Sands/Spring Mtn and this will take you to the South Valet.

http://www.vegastodayandtomorrow.com/condomap.htm has an OK map for this but doesn't show that DI is in fact an underpass.