View Single Post
Old 12-19-2006, 02:58 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The attention she's recieved recently has deluded her into believing that she's worth more than your average $50 whore, and actually has a chance of making it as a media personality or poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this thread proved that she is at least a $30K whore?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, she managed to scam $30k, but she'll take it in the butt for the price of a satellite entry = far less than $30k.

So if she charges say, $1000 for buttsex, you could maybe get a [censored] for $250, or a quick handjob for $100?

[/ QUOTE ]

did she really scam 30K for herself or just lose his money for him?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she just compulsively gambled his money away. However there was a scammish element to it. If she loses it's his money and she's gone. But if she wins she can talk him into a cut of the winnings. So it's in her interest to gamble as big as possible. Makes it the most +EV for her. It's not stealing because he permitted it. More like he gave her an EV piece of the 30k.

Also, the settup Newhouse put her into is inherently designed to encourage her to chase her loses by gambling bigger stakes. Once she gets stuck there's nothing in it for her to just get even. For her to make out she's got to score a win. She gives herself the best chance of doing this by upping the stakes. I doubt either of them was even conscious of this dynamic even though it was likely a driving force for her chasing.

PairTheBoard