View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 06:43 PM

Default Re: For those that think botting isn\'t too big of a problem

For every winning bot, theres ten losing bots programmed by people who don't have a clue, but just want to get rich the easy way.

Lets all go out now and make our millions buying houses at auctions for pennies on the dollar. That works too.

I am not missing the point, it's you who's being gullible and listening to the claims of the bot makers of easy riches with no work. It aint so Cowboy.

If you don't believe me, go and buy a few bots that are available. Try em out for yourself. Just don't sit here and post all day about how bots are going to destroy the online game. It's hogwash.

Bots suck if you would just spend a few bucks to get one and see for yourself. Even if you spend a thousand hours to get one working on an average basis, then you will see you get anti botted by the sites before it pays for itself.

Don't believe me? Then you are missing my point.

The only people who are going to insist bots can win incessantly are those trying to make a buck selling the POS software they pimp out.

At best, you are just going to become an unwitting accomplice showing your hole cards to your pimp, which is usually all he really wants from you when you purchase his POS bot software.

So quit your whining about bots, it's just a scam on the general unwitting public who believes it's possible to make a quick buck with no effort.