View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 08:29 PM

Default Full Tilt Poker is FIXED

Hello,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Full Tilt Poker is a fixed site. It is fixed, unjust and totally rigged. I have never lost money by playing online poker. I play Omaha Hi and am a very good player. The past two weeks I caught monster hands only to lose on the river. The people calling had no reason to call but beat me with 6 outs or less. Last night I lost a $1100 hand with trip 10's on flop. Flop was 2 9 10. Guy bet pot and I re-raised all in. Both people called and the first guy had nothing. Turn came 4 and river came 6. Guy won with QJ78. I could not believe this happened again to me. I emailed FTP about their unjust and unfair site and they said there is nothing they can do. I will never go to that site again. If anyone knows of a "fair" site please let me know. Otherwise I am stuck to playing people live.

DO NOT JOIN or PLAY ON FTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.

*locked* neverforgetlol is correct. This is not the appropriate forum for a thread like this. The zoo or BBV would be better. I will move it to one of those forums if the OP requests that I do so by PM. -RB