View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 03:50 PM

Default Re: POKES POKER CASHOUTS

Just got off the phone with Futurebet's upper management. I am going to quote exactly what Ron from Futurebet told me and I will hold him accountable on this forum for everything he claims.

1. He explains that Pokes grew extremely fast, unable to process the mass amounts of cashouts that were being requested in a short span of time. Perhaps due to legislation.

2. He claims that futurebet WILL take 100% responsibility and will pay Pokes' outstanding debt to players if Pokes is unable to fullfill their obligations.

3. He claims Pokes has plans to pay out in the next 2 weeks. If not Futurebet will step in and settle.

4. He told me they are meeting on Tuesday and that he will call me after that meeting and inform me as to when to expect to have ALL players paid.

5. He told me that they will be settled by the first of the year.

6. I told him I was going to keep a running thread on 2plus2 following each of these claims.

I plan to email this to him and if things happen as he says it will go a long way in helping futurebet's image.

I'm feeling kind of like a sucker right now for all I know he was calling me from a beach in Mexico but for now I'm somewhat optimistic.

Thanks,