View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 09:20 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

All right, I had to sign up for this to
1.) Confirm shaniac's observations and
2.) Back up the general consent about her playing skills.

I played with Brandi in September (before her "breakthrough performance") at Caesars in one of their daily tourneys, I think it was $120 & a $60 add on.

First off, when I sat down and saw her, I must've started to drool. She wasn't dressed provocatively at all, but man, that girl is SMOKING! Then she opened her mouth...

The entire room could easily hear her at all times, obnoxiously narrating EVERY fokkin hand and endlessly flirting with the fishy tourists at the table.
Never in my life was I so attracted physically and at the same time so repulsed mentally. I felt like the Seinfeld episode when the brain and the "penis on the back" <POB> have a chess match... and I have to admit, after the 1st break my POB won by a mile.
She got great cards, raised often and then made the horrid mistake of showing down her monsters every time and basically telling the whole table her thought process, which showed every one at the table with some experience at what level she was playing, what she was capable off, and what not, etc. That would've been fine at that table, except for 2 guys... we were licking our chops...YUM YUM.
At the break my POB really wanted to give her some advice, cause I swear, If she had never shown down a hand, (which she didn't have to) I would've figured her for a tough player. But she came out with the 2 nerdiest tourists at the table and they took a walk during the break. She totally had them in her palm. Ready to follow the punani.

After the break, when she was table chip leader, my brain won over 'cause she was just too obnoxious.
Listen to this interview and try that nonstop for 80 minutes without a break... http://www.pokulator.com/poker-video...randi-hawbaker

Other than that, she's just way to lag without having any after flop playing skills. Not a good combination... The other player at the table took her down when she called a huge pre-flop RE-RAISE with KJ and then called all in on a K high flop... It was nice to get some quite in the room, but hey, everyone talked about her 'till the final table [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think Dutch & Brandi should get married and have a Love Child... then they can drink piss together or maybe just do live commentating from the rail at major tournaments. I think all the pros would appreciate it.