View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 09:14 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am just saying that if you are going to come forth with these slanderous rumors (and they are slanderous against Mark too and not just the girl as most of us here have a high oppinion of his deductive logic and would think a little less of him if he could be conned by Brandi) Please give us a little more than baseless accusations from an unknown poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

How come OP isn't subject to the same standards? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If her words are untrue then it is clearly slander. I believe that she has made this point herself in one of her replies to the thread.

The fact of the matter is, if it turns out that her story is fabricated then we all know who the lier is. In the matter of a random poster named ZingZing saying something about how Mark was not smart enough to see a scam coming a mile away, we have no idea who ZingZing is and since he refuses to give us corobortion we can assume that he very well could just have made up this story to get his rocks off.

All things being equal (and I am not saying that they are) I am more willing to trust someone whoose name I know then someone who is anonymous.

That said, if Brani's story turns out to be fabricated then her words are definitely slanderous. Unlike most posters in this thread however, I do not imagine that she has made all of this up in an attempt to con some 2p2ers out of their monthly rakeback.

From my experience, when someone confesses suicidal tendencies they are to be taken seriously and when someone alledges sexual assualt they should not be told that it is acceptable because they are a whore.

From my experience, when someone makes an anonymous post on 2p2 saying that 'a friend of a friend told me that...' then they should be considered full of [censored] until proven trustworthy.