View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 07:40 AM

Default Re: Movies 12/15 to 12/18

Yeah, it's outcome is uncertain now, although still more likely to be an Over. The middle has a decent shot at hitting, though, which would be fantastic! I love middles! I'm sure we all do. Hmmm...perhaps we could think about buying and selling middles, among ourselves. For both those who have them, and those who don't.

Earlier today, I was willing to buy the Pursuit of Happyness middle, and I even said I would trade some of the Eragon middle for it, straight up. Bet some of you wish you took me up on that now!

This would be a fun thing to do, and sometimes, a really helpful thing, to get liquidity on here, and help us balance our positions, post-closing time at the books. Or even during the week, if the line changes, but you need still to alter your position at the old line. If anyone's interested in ever thinking about doing this stuff, please let me know, whether by PM or here. This could be a great benefit to us all.

For this weekend, at least, you could have had a great shot at a low-risk chance for a $500 middle I was offering.