Thread: 33 blind battle
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 09:29 PM

Default 33 blind battle

Villain is 21/16/1.9, 1.6, 2.0 over 800 datamined hands. I've been check/rasiing him a few tiems in blind battles and getting him to fold. He might be getting tired of that, but who knows. Other than that, we haven't really been interacting much.

Full Tilt Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $15/$30
6 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
4 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4SB, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">BB bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Turn: J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (4BB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises</font>, Hero folds.
Uncalled bets: 1BB returned to BB.

Results:
Final pot: 6BB

I always feel like I'm getting outplayed on these types of turns, but I can't really think of a better way to play it. For whtaever reason, c/r, c/c, c/c seems "wrong" to me.

If I call down, I think I'm getting shown a better hand like 50% of the time and A-high the other 50%. Those are just guesses, however, and don't have any quantitative rationalization behind them.

holla.