View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 07:10 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
nate,

Dealing with hustlers of any stripe, as well as psychos, also calls for critical reasoning ability. And if her story is true, then she will do as Oski above said and make a criminal complaint. I do regret posting in this thread, and Oski made the best post in it saying much better both substance and tone-wise what I have been trying to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluff --

Agreed that dealing with hustlers requires criticial thinking. I've spent lots of time in the poker world -- not everyone who navigates it successfully posts as constantly or as arrogantly as you.

How could your posts in this thread exemplify anything approaching good reasoning in the face of a potential hustler? Your behavior is a great example of how not to act. And how is it acceptable to make these searing, "critically reasoned" responses without a shred of decency or compassion -- we should be factoring these into the reasoning too, right?

Nothing you just wrote was more than tangentially relevant to any criticism that has been leveled against you here.

--Nate