Default Re: I got 1500$ I want to gamboool on a bowl game, help me pick which

[ QUOTE ]
Take a look at:

Rutgers over Kansas State at -7
Boston College over Navy at -6

Game I feel best about:

Virginia Tech over Georgia at -3

Game to take a risk on:

Boise State over Oklahoma (Go with the moneyline which should be around +250)

[/ QUOTE ]

No. Bet the UNDER 51 on Oklahoma/Boise State. Boise is a grind it out on the ground team this year. Oklahoma's D is very fast and bigger than Boise's OL. This is bad for them moving the ball/scoring. Boise has NOT seen a defense remotely like this, OU's D has been lights out since the Oregon game. They have only allowed more than 21 twice since, 28 to Texas, which included a DTD, and was founded on 5 OU TOs (Texas had 230 yards of offense), and 24 to TTech, 14 of which was direct turnover gift, and included a second half shutout. They held Nebraska to 7, A&M to 16, CU to 3, MU to 16, OSU to 21, etc. Plus, OU has been very conservative and ground based on offense, particularly after taking a lead. With both teams running, the game will be short.

OU hasn't had a game go over 51 since the Tech game, and that one took a score pad TD by OU with 2:00 to go to do it. The only other 2 were the Oregon game (early bad D effort by OU) and the Mid Tennessee game (a 59-0 whitewash, OU played great, MTSU played awful, 45-0 at half). Boise's PPG is good, but that's against comparable size/speed in the WAC so they can run their offense. They're outclassed here. Look for something like 24-10 or 27-10 Oklahoma. Easssy under, barring fluke TOs or some such.