View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 04:10 AM

Default Re: ($55) 18 person SNG 1st hand - value within shark scope??

Ugly,ugly all in...i have to be honest. You did scope him, got the information...and you still push?! His range is A high to bottom pair...believe me...you beat NOTHING, and you can certainly expect him to call. Or how else do you think he`s got that awesome ROI ?! I mean, loosing to the rake or slightly -roi is acceptable for a decent player (running bad etc.). But your Villain is obviously a total FISH. Don`t take me wrong, i am the guy who WAS doing these kind of fancy moves on fishes. And believe me, they call you with jack high...So i just pass the advice on, which was given to me. Dont burn your fingers with fish

PF: I can`t help you, if you like your PF raise...Maybe a push would be better (if you are so bored and wanna start fancy plays). But the usual PF line is a Check/fold

I had to to learn the lesson "don`t bluff fish"...hopefully you don`t have to pay to much...

GL, hercules

@turnprohet: really good thought to think why he is bad. Of course he COULD be to nitty. But with these scope-data look more like a calling-station...
And nits usually have a positive ROI (like we 2+2...and MikeMQ1!!!!)