View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 01:49 AM

Default Re: A sub-point

[ QUOTE ]
Being a person of science, I like to be shown evidence. Sorry!

[/ QUOTE ]
What do you want me to show you evidence of? The possiblilty of anarchy and a culture that respects natural rights? I'm beginning to realize why so many BBV posters flame you.

Anyways, if you wanted evidence look at history. When something is provided by an unregulated free market, the good or service is provided much more effieciently, whether that means it's of a better quality, it's provided quicker, they are produced in higher numbers, or it's less exspensive. You of all people should know why a state ruled by a specific class demostrably hurts the other classes.

[ QUOTE ]
Because capitalists run most of society, and use the state to make sure no one gets in their way.

[/ QUOTE ]
What, are there laws against this? Who's stopping the capitalists from some young brash mutualists going and creating coops? Sure they're some isolated examples, but if they're better then private businesses why isn't everyone of those horrifically exploited wage slaves going out and doing this? I mean, I'm a man of science, I need evidence, you know? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]