View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 09:10 PM

Default Re: Dungeon 2 (GAME THREAD)

Three years have passed since your band of Adventurers thwarted the plans of the Dark Conjurer, but let the villain himself escape in the night. During that time, your Party has slowly changed membership as it tracked the Conjuruer through town after town. In fact, only the Diviner and Psionic (Resurrected) are left from the original group, and the Diviner even changed his name to give himself a better chance of coming upon the Conjurer unawares.

However, it's been over a year now since the last sign of the man, and the group has taken to doing what the locals call "side quests" to pay the bills. In this particular town, the problem is a large number of gruesome animal slayings, as well as some human murdrers, that take place in the darkness of each New Moon. You wait several days for the next New Moon, and head out into a newly deserted farm nearby to watch for activity.

When the sun goes down, your group begins to take up tactical positions around the farmyard, when Psighing calls out, "Wait! I sense something! A presence I've not felt since..."

His sentence is cut off by a lightning bolt to the chest.

"So, you've found me at last," says a familar voice from the shadow of a nearby wall. "Well, I figured out what I did wrong last time. Simple really. I see you've added a few more people to your party, but I've found a new group of friends myself..."

And with that, you black out.

It is Night.